Skip to content

Game Screen Won´t Move Down Or Right When Zoomed Out

TarlugnTarlugn Member Posts: 209
Hello!

For some time now, the game screen hasn´t moved down or right with a mouse pointer on the screen´s edge when fully zoomed out with mouse roller wheel. When I zoom in about a halfway, the screen will move again down or right. While I can use arrows to nudge the screen down or right, the halt in gameplay is such that I´ve opted to play other games.

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Could you give a couple screenshots?
  • TarlugnTarlugn Member Posts: 209
    I suppose I could, though I fail to see how screenshot would enable to see that the screen won´t move when pointed by mouse pointer on screen´s edge, if the screen is zoomed out to the fullest.
    I was thinking I could try to match where you were and zoom out similarly. You are playing full screen? What resolution?

Example nr 1: mouse pointer on left edge of the screen; the screen flows fluently left:

Example nr 2: mouse pointer on north or up edge of the screen; the screen flows fluently left

Example nr 3: mouse pointer on right edge of the screen; screen doesn´t move

Example nr 4: mouse pointer on south or down edge opf the screen; screen doesn´t move:

I noticed right now that when the mouse pointer reaches either right or down edge of the screen, it doesn´t transform to whirling arrow as in when on the left or up edge fo the screen.

edited July 2016
    mf2112 said:

I was thinking I could try to match where you were and zoom out similarly. You are playing full screen? What resolution?

Oh, now I see. Yep, I do play full screen, but I don´t know the resolution, as it seems to me nowadays that it´d either decrease or increase when either zooming in our out with the mouse wheel. To my dismay, it seems the mouse pointer isn´t shown on the screenshots. :o

EDIT: I think I´m in Cloakwood map 1 where the house of Aldeth Sashentar is, but I´ll check it out now.

EDIT2: Whoops, sorry, but I´m in the Bandit Camp at night.
    Try unchecking the graphic option to allow scrolling out of bounds.
  • sionsion Member Posts: 1
    Same problem