Skip to content

Stuck on initial ambush map at start of game BG EE

Just down loaded and started game, I have explored all reasons of the original ambush map, met three other characters, two want to go south. Map and world map will not allow me to leave the ambush map. Please help

Comments

• Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    You need to move to the edge of the map by walking, then clicking when the mouse icon changes to a little wheel.

This will load the world map.

Then you pick the area adjacent to the one you are coming from. You cannot leap frog over areas unless you have been to them first.

So even if you see the Friendly Arm Inn on the world map, you need to walk through the areas between the ambush map, and the Friendly Arm Inn.
  • ASMEGuyASMEGuy Member Posts: 4
    Thank you for the help. I am playing on an IPad 2, so I don't have a mouse or pointer. I can touch the screen and the characters go to tat spot on the map. But it will not allow me to move off the ambush map
    I found this on the forum from someone else having a similar issue -

"Confirmed. At least on the iPad, you travel to the appropriate edge of the world map and an available location on the world map becomes available, tap this location to fast-travel to it."
    Thank you again. I will try and let you know. Traveling now, will get another chance to playin about an hour.
    Sylvus_Moonbow,
    Your advice was 100% correct. I am now moving on the world map! Thank you for all your help
    Awesomesauceness!

Travel safe brave warrior! May you find adventure, fortune and fame in your travels! <3