Skip to content

Finished it! Question (SPOILERS)

RickenbackerRickenbacker Member Posts: 39
So, after whining here a week or 2 back, I buckled down last night & Finally beat Belhifet. It came at a high price; Everyone in my party dead ('cept for me, obviously) But after trying countless times, I rethought my strategy & beat em.
But then I reached the point where I was accused of killing Skie. I was sent to jail, got out through the sewers & met Imogen....then it ended! Just like that. Seemed a bit abrupt. I was left with a bad reputation & none of all my cool equipment. Seemed to be a set up for a sequel.
My question is- is there more?

Comments

• Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    edited September 2016
    Congrats !!

Yeah - it's called Baldur's Gate 2...

Siege Of Dragonspear is the campaign that sits in between BG1 and BG2... You have plenty more ahead of you... Good luck and have fun :)
  • RickenbackerRickenbacker Member Posts: 39
    Ahhh. Ok. I've played BG2 before, but that was back in the 90s. Been a while.
  • Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    Remember the start of BG2 where you found yourself without equipment locked in a dungeon... the ending of SOD explains how you got there and why you can't go back to Baldur's Gate.

Sounds like it is time for you to buy BG2EE and continue your adventure...
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Also, there are alternate endings in SoD depending on your actions at different points.