Skip to content

Reviane Encounter at Underdark Exit (spoilers)

So Reviane automatically shows up after my discussion with Elhan, I can't exit the area without her showing up. My reputation is 11 so the discussion always ends in a fight. If I fight back the game ends because all the elves attack. Can I run and still pursue romance with Jaheira? That means Reviane sits in that area as enemy forever and I can't fight back. I have tons of money, is there a way I can increase my rep not going to far back, say, in the Underdark?

Comments

• gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    I don't think, the last useful temple should be the Umberlee's one or maybe the priest in the city under the waters.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    @arcan do you have the autosave that preceeds going back to surface?

If you do , here's the solution:

1- Download (if you haven't already) EEKeeper and open the saved game.

2- At the "global variable" or something part look for a file called REVIANE, or something similar.

3- It should have a very low number , if not 1 or 0, which means that the timing is over and the encounter is supposed to happen. Change that to a higher number (I don't know how much exactly) , that way you extend the timer and the encounter should not happen.

4- after leaving the underdark entrance area you can edit a new save and set the timer to 1 or 0 , so it can trigger again.

5- Mind you that some encounters have different values that should be added. Dermin appears twice as the same character file, only the dialogue changes and it depends on certain global variables.

Good luck!