Skip to content

Non Weidu modding

I would like to know what mods i can put in override folder that i dont have to go through windows pc and weidu in order to mod my games (bg1 & bg2) on android. I`ve had success with the super portrait pack (portraits folder) and npc sounds (override bg1). Are there any out there or do I have to go through windows? thnx

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • XzanahXzanah Member Posts: 145
    edited August 2016
    I have made a couple override mods. They don't require text modification. In fact, I made a new flame blade spell by copying the string of the old flame blade to the new one. Unfortunately for you, if you don't like overpowered sword spawns that never go away unless you reimport, you won't like my mods. But if you wish to make a balanced override mod, you need a pc, and either DLTCEP (personally my favorite) or Near Infinity. Near Infinity aggravates me, so I stay away from it. Anyways, if you need help using either tool, pm me a means of contact (I use Skype so you can share screen) or find a tutorial somewhere. Good luck!

EDIT: If you don't place a string in the item description field, your item or spell will often be called "RESTORE PURCHASE". I believe that is located at string reference 0. So if you need to add a description... Unless you modify dialog.tlk... You should copy a different spell or item description string.
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    Character scripts don't need WeiDu, you can simply copy them over the Scripts folder.