Skip to content

Wanted: banterful party

I'm prepping for my next trilogy run, and I'm trying to sort out my planned party for BG2/ToB. I'm not really interested in a powergaming or an optimal party, just one that has lots of banters and fun (not necessarily amicable) inter-party relationships. What I have so far is:

CHARNAME (Human Blade)
Imoen (not leaving the little sister behind)/Yoshimo (during Imoen's stint in Spellhold)
Rasaad (love interest)
???
???
Sarevok (for that sweet ToB banter; will be a rotating slot in BG2)

The only thing I really need is a divine caster of some kind, and basically all of them are on the table, excluding Cernd, because dude, go home and take care of your kid, and Viconia, because she fatally conflicts with Rasaad (unless someone knows a way to avoid that). That last slot could go to anyone, really, though I'd prefer not to bring Nalia/Jan/Haer'Dalis (for class overlap), Keldorn (because I feel bad taking him away from his family), and Minsc (because I'm just a bit tired of him). I don't even mind mixing things up with evil NPCs.

Also, if anyone knows where I can find an updated banter list for BG2EE, that'd be helpful to have on hand.

Comments