Skip to content

Price paid in blood - with a good party?

I just bought BG II: EE on my iPad and bought all the in-app purchases. "Price paid in blood" looks interesting. Is it advisable to play this bit with a good party? Sounds like you partner up with Dorn and get down and evil...

Comments

• VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,457
    edited September 2016
    *spoilers*
    So he murdurs people at a wedding and kills an entire paladin order or something. I think later you can redeem him though but he loses his blackgurad powers I think. I've never done it personally, just this is what I've learned from reading on the forums. More of a character for neutral or evil parties.

Edit: Derp, didn't put it in spoilers first time.
    robertmarkbram
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited September 2016
    Never tried it in bg2, but his first mandatory quest that he wants to do upon joining is to enter Order of the Radiant heart building and kill a paladin (I think) that happens to be in a wedding. No go for a good party. I dunno if innocent bystanders are also needed to be killed or not. (Maybe they can be spared, and maybe there are less evil options in his quests, but less evil is still too evil for my tastes) In bg1 his quests were about revenge and justifiable. In bg2, not so much. So blatant evil. Fun for a evil run, maybe, but limiting for good parties. On most runs I ended up protesting and making Dorn hostile when he says his request.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    The wedding can be less evil.