Skip to content

Bounty Hunters

So, anyone have a list of all the assassins Sarevok sends after the party?
I have Tarnesh, Karlat, Neira, and Nimbul down, but I can't remember any more of them, and I know there are more.

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Shank and Carbos.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    If you count the mercenary groups that are after you as 'assassins': Telka, Maneira, Zeela, Lamalha, Molkar, Morvin, Drakar, Halacan.

And then there's Larze.
  • Sir_GarrickSir_Garrick Member Posts: 32
    edited September 2016
    I think there are some ogre mage assassins by the harbor in Baldur's Gate. But I can't remember their names.
    Post edited by Sir_Garrick on
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,024
    One could also add to the list the group standing guard at the Cloakwood Mines: Drasus, Rezdan, Genthore and Kysus.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    edited September 2016
    There's a group in Undercity.

And and there is another one at the end of Candlekeep's warrens.

You can't say that Sarevok is cheap.
  • IglosnofIglosnof Member Posts: 119
    I've had Dynaheir completely own the game for me with Web (it's even more deadly because she's an invoker and gets the save penalty) and I'd argue it's overall a much more powerful and versatile spell than Sleep (if that's the one you're aiming for).
  • PK2748PK2748 Member Posts: 381
    I'll take Sleep from Xan over Web by Dynaheir any day. Sleep is party friendly and the Ring of Wizardry means you get a lot of them. Plus then Xan is actually not bad at executing sleeping people with his moonblade. He's become the only magic user welcome on my teams
  • NoonNoon Member Posts: 202
    Sarevok uses a lot of his henchmen for other purposes than charname's death, remember that you are only a part of his scheme.
    Slythe and Krystin are supposed to deal with the grand dukes, not with you. Prat and his group in Candlekeep's catacombs wait for him, and are suprised by charname coming this way.
    Rahvin in the undercity is hired by the Ironthrone to kill Sarevok, you are only a bonus.
    I think we forget Marek and Lothander, but i don't think it is clear who send them, Sarevok or the other local Ironthrone leaders.
  • alceryesalceryes Member Posts: 380
    Iglosnof said:

I've had Dynaheir completely own the game for me with Web (it's even more deadly because she's an invoker and gets the save penalty) and I'd argue it's overall a much more powerful and versatile spell than Sleep (if that's the one you're aiming for).

Yup, I was referring to sleep. It's just the friendly fire aspect that you have to dance around with web. Sleep...? Fire away!!
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Running an Enchanter run with Sleep was awesome. Put the baddies to sleep and dart them to death lol