Skip to content

5e Classes You're Likely To Play?

2»

Comments

• GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    No votes for Druid? I mean, I know Warlock is a big draw but sometimes the natural is as nice as the unnatural! :P
  • kanisathakanisatha Member Posts: 1,308
    In 3.5e I always like playing some Ftr/X multiclass. I like playing fighter types because as the party leader I strongly feel the need to be on the front line and I also really like smacking down the baddies with a blade in melee. :smiley:
    GenderNihilismGirdle
  • AyiekieAyiekie Member Posts: 975
    I shan't vote since a) I haven't been following 5e at all, and b) my only D&D game at the moment is run by someone doing a heavily modified original D&D, so as you can imagine the chances of using 5e are pretty remote.

That being said, history suggests very strongly that it'd be sorcerer, which has pretty much always been my favourite class since its inception.
    GenderNihilismGirdleKamigoroshi
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    Ayiekie said:

I shan't vote since a) I haven't been following 5e at all, and b) my only D&D game at the moment is run by someone doing a heavily modified original D&D, so as you can imagine the chances of using 5e are pretty remote.

That being said, history suggests very strongly that it'd be sorcerer, which has pretty much always been my favourite class since its inception.

I know it was sort of unclear, but I didn't mean home pen and paper games, I meant moreso what you're most likely to play in Beamdog's Next Big Thing. Given that we know it'll be 5e I thought I'd pop the PH core classes into a poll to see what people'd be likely to try out first! I just wasn't super clear with how I put it I think.