Skip to content

Party builds for LoB mode

Hi guys,
I am curious to know what are the party builds you guys use when running LoB BGEE.

Comments

• LordVemLordVem Member Posts: 28
    Something like 1 tank/kiter, 2/3 disablers, 2/3 archers, 1 healer, 1 thief. Obviously those roles can overlap.

You do a LOT of boring kiting at the beginning or you rush basalisk spot (that ghoul can take out most of the basalisks even if you're a terrible archer).

I'd recommend just skipping low xp/loot foes (hobbos, kobalds, etc).

For any significant battles, as soon as it starts, disable EVERYTHING. You want long duration stuff if possible (glitterdust doesn't last long enough for u to kill much before it runs off). Your tank will not be able to last long, even with -7 AC or so.

Summons are key. They get bonus hp pn LoB.

Single powerful foes become a lot easier than a group of schmucks. Nimbul aint no problem compared to 6 ogres.

Anyway, that was my experience with it.
  • BubblesBubbles Member Posts: 589
    One of the worse thing at low level is to have a random encounter when you cross between maps X_X.
    Even a bunch of unplanned skeles can lay waste to much if not all of the party at low levels ...
    Well I guess most players will use a custom party, as for me I have been testing with standard in-game NPCs ... hahaha have a pretty high turn-over rate too ^^.