Skip to content

Spider treasure in catacombs

Just going back through. Last time I went through the catacombs there was some treasure (studded leather, potion of healing, short sword, money) in the spider area on the left after Pratt.

It's not there this time. Is it random or has something changed as part of an update?

Comments

• SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    If it is indeed an addition in EE, I can definitely see the logic behind it.

BG areas are so terribly barren.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    I've noticed items that have been placed like that from beamdog also disappear immediately if you rest in that area

for example, in the cloakwood forest there is a scimitar +2 due south of your position if you go there immediately, but if you rest first, it will disappear

although this playthrough it wasn't there and I went there immediately, most strange
  • RidcullyRidcully Member Posts: 167
    Wondering if some of the treasure that was added in EE, like the ones sarevok57 and I mentioned have been removed in the latest update. I know there was a problem with the treasure that I mentioned as the potions would only stack with each other and not other potions of healing.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Ridcully said:

Wondering if some of the treasure that was added in EE, like the ones sarevok57 and I mentioned have been removed in the latest update. I know there was a problem with the treasure that I mentioned as the potions would only stack with each other and not other potions of healing.

ah maybe eh? or maybe its perhaps if you take too long to get there they also disappear after a certain amount of time ( as in game time)

• BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Any items that are on the ground instead of in a container will eventually disappear. The same is true of Joseph's ring or the Colquette family amulet.