Skip to content

Fan made content for BG series?

RideratRiderat Member Posts: 136
Hey!

I was kind of off from BG saga for a while, cuz i had some other games to play. I realized that NWN2 and DA:O has a lot of custom content made by fans - new adventures, levels, quests etc.

Is there, by a chance, anything like that for BG series? I don't know what it is, but Enchanted Edditions has really sold the game for me. Whenever I play a different RPG, in thoughts, i always come back to BG.

Thanks!

Comments

• megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    there are a ton of mods mostly for bg2. go check the mod forums there are to many to list.
  • RideratRiderat Member Posts: 136
    mods are one thing, but im more into new areas, quests and lore. Not new classes or game mechanic changes. As far as I understand, there are only mods for the later.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    True, there aren't many mods of that sort here. Try Pocket Plane Group, Spellhold Studios and Gibberlings Three mod sites. They have plenty of what you're looking for.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Yeah!
  • jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    There really aren't that many mods that expand on the story with quests. They exist, but they are of varying quality and feel very tacked on. Most of the most popular BG mods have always been tactical difficulty mods, bug fixes, class kits, and of course, NPCs. The EE edition makes alot of the superfluous at this point.