Skip to content

Android-Value goes back

On new game that i found...I found the value that i need, but when I change it and go spent money so it can update that value,and it goes back as if I spent original money.I need help how to change this value to stay.I'm using Game Hacker and I tried to lock but it don't works.

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    After reading this, I am unclear on what exactly it is you need but the implications are disturbing.
  • NaveeeyNaveeey Member Posts: 4
    So what I'm trying to say. I'm trying to hack a game Using a Game Hacker,I find the value that I need/number of the money, and when I change that number and it stayes there until I update the number value by buying something.And when it updates it won't change to that number that I change it to.So what it does game won't recognize value that I changed so it uses original value.So I'm asking if someone knows how to change that value and not go back to original.Sorry for bad English.
    Are you trying to give yourself money in the game?
    Yes
    I assume you are on Android? I don't know of any way to do it on Android itself, but if you can transfer the saved game file to a PC then you can run EEKeeper https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/16497/ee-keeper-updated-to-v1-0-3 and edit the characters in the saved game file to give yourself money, equipment, anything.

If you don't have access to a PC then you can try attaching a save game file here and I will add money for you and post it back here.
    edited October 2016

Hey I don't know what type of a file do I need to attach so I will attach few screenshots of it and you tell me what file you need.my PC broke and tnx for help
    Post edited by Naveeey on