Skip to content

Ideal Specs for Big World Project

ARKdeEREHARKdeEREH Member Posts: 531
I'm planning to get a new computer soon. Big World Project did not work on either of the past two computers that I have had. What are the most ideal specs that I could get for my new computer, which would increase the likelihood that Big World Project would work on it?

I want to use the mods that significantly increase the difficulty level and also add as much additional content as possible (but not the mods which are considered unstable).

Thanks!

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    im kind of doubting that you need a crazy lean mean killing machine of a PC to run that mod, especially if its for the Baldur's gate type games, maybe you were having more software issues than hardware issues

I think that for specs, you might want to be thinking of all the new games that you play, and how you like to play them, ( since the bgee games don't require any huge hardware power, in fact im pretty sure any store bought PC can run the bgees flawlessly)

so if you want a new PC what are going to be the most hardware intensive games you are going to play ( aka what are the newest games that you are going to play on it, since newer games can be more hardware intensive) and what type of graphic settings do you normally play on with your newer games? ( low, medium, high, ultra ? )