Skip to content

Avatar Morphing and BG2 Tweaks Pack

I cant seem to install the BG2 Tweaks Pack. I get a message that says please install in your game directory. Im on a PC with windows 10and have tried everything. I mainly want the pack for Avatar Morphing. Please advise. Also have the changes to ranger/cleric which nerf druid spells been implemented? I want to play ranger/cleric through the series, but only if they still have all druid spells. I apologize if these questions have been answered, I tried searching but couldn't find definitive answers.

Thank you

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    what happens when you open the bg2 tweaks pack? does it give you an installer? or does is open up an archive ( like winzip/WinRAR) ?

also for the cleric/ranger thing, if you go into the .lua folder ( which should be in your documents/Baldur's gate ) use a word pad type program to open it up, and like for the line where it says: 'Game Options','Cleric Ranger Spells','1'

I believe if you have it set to "1" you will get your druid spells, but I believe you have to grow up certain levels to get the higher level ones ( courtesy of the new patch )

so even if you don't get them all right away, you will eventually get 'em ( or I could be mistaken and you might get them right away but not 100 % sure)
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    BG2 Tweaks is old and probably causes problems with a game patched to 2.0+. Use Tweaks Anthology instead.