Might And Guile - Cannot Install Rogues Feats

@subtledoctor

I already installed on my BGEE v2.3.67.3
aTweaks v442
BG2_Tweaks v16
Unfinished Business v14
Bg Mini quests and encounters v10

I'm trying to install some components of your mod Might And Guile v2.8.1

BUT when i'm trying to install the Rogue Feats, then the installation gives me this:

Installing [Rogue Feats] [1.8.1]
Copying 1 file ...
Copying and patching 1 file ...
ERROR: Cannot find 20 rows with at least 51 columns. ERROR: [thac0.2da] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Cannot Set 2DA Entry"))
Stopping installation because of error.
Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Rogue Feats], rolling back to previous state
will uninstall 1 files for [MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2] component 200
uninstalled 1 files for [MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2] component 200
ERROR: Failure("CannotSet 2DA Entry')
PLEASE email the file SETUP-MIGHT_AND_GUILE.DEBUG to SubtleD
using language [English]

Btw, I cannot attach the .DEBUG file in here. How should I do it?

Any idea about why this is happening?

Thank you.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ShadowGambitShadowGambit Member Posts: 20
    @subtledoctor

Thanks for your fast reponse.

Maybe it is a conflict with the Un-erfed THAC0 Table option from BG2_tweaks? I will try to disable that and install again.

I will try also to desinstall (one after another) options like: Alter weapon profeciency system, Multiclass grandmastery, Two Hand Bastard sword, Universal clubs, Weapon system for all.

Keep you posted.
    @subtledoctor

I removed the Un-erfed THAC0 Table option from BG2-tweaks and was able to install Rogue Feats.

Looks like you have a conflict over there.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @subtledoctor

I didn't know about Tweaks Anthology... uninstalling BG2Tweaks and getting TA right away.

Thanks.
    edited November 2016
    @subtledoctor

I am creating a Ranger/Mage with your multiclass kit at the moment, and I am guessing that the class will get the proficiency of a thief/mage (as we must start by choosing thief/mage first), not of a ranger/mage.

I noticed that:
    - The character doesn't get to roll strength 18/xx, only strength 18 (so it is not consider a warrior)
    - The character doesn't get 4 proficiency points (as a warrior multiclass would) at the start, only 2. But the class gets for free: Two Handed weapon style +, Single Weapon Style + and Two Weapon Fighting ++

Being not considered a warrior class (following what I saw from the strength roll), the character wouldn't get the benefit of a CON 16+ either

Also, the class gets a x2 multiplier for backstab at level 1 and it will follow the leveling table of a thief instead of a ranger (havn't test that yet, but the character screens shows "Thief next lvl 1250xp").

For the added spells, they are included in the wizard school book so they are counted as part as the number a Mage can cast per day. Also, as they are considered mage spell, the character cannot cast them if he is wearing an armor.

Maybe you should add the druidic spells as innate, that way it would not interfere with the mage casting ability and get closer to the divine casting mechanic.
    Post edited by ShadowGambit on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    ShadowGambit