Skip to content

Sound bug

Muz1234Muz1234 Member Posts: 11
Hello, I have a problem, there is no sound when I right click on item, and also when I left click and drag the item, there is a slight pause. Does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    I don't get any special sound for right-clicking an item, but why should there be one?

I also sometimes get a slight delay (and not always so slight) on left-click-and-drag, but I reckon that's just an effect of using an older, slower machine.

But if there is actually any bug, please note that there's a separate section of the forum called "Troubleshooting" for the reporting of bugs. It'll get faster attention from the support staff if you put bug reports in there (and follow the reporting format described in the directions for that section).
  • Muz1234Muz1234 Member Posts: 11
    edited November 2016
    The slight pause disappear after restart the PC. Did they remove the right click sound?

Also another bug, when left-click-and-drag, the item should also be dragged along.

Observed:
    When left-click-and-drag certain items, like rings, weapons, the items were not dragged except after few second.

Expected:
    The item should be dragged along.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    It continues to sound to me as if your machine is (like mine) simply rather slow.