Skip to content

@TANTHALAS

JoltunTheMagnifierJoltunTheMagnifier Member Posts: 13
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
Why is he acting like a forum 'god'?? Banned my profile AdamTheWizard for no reason! I had no comments, and only few likes. It seems that other have experinced the same fate. I have the right of speech here, don't I?

Comments

• ST4TICStrikerST4TICStriker Member Posts: 162
    edited September 2012
    Free speech? On a privately owned and run website?
    Ha ha ha, that's funny :)

Your rights and freedoms mean nothing here!
  • So @Tanthalas can ban you too for nothing. Alright just making the rules clear.
  • MajocaMajoca Member Posts: 263
    you must of done something wrong, I cant imagine why he would ban you for no reason?
  • Nope, you can ask Tanthalas himself. Nothing wrong done.
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Howcome you know its him who banned you ?
    Howcome you know its not a mistake ?
    Howcome you know hes acting like a forum god ? ( and is he ? )
  • @lordkim ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTANTHALAS
  • That's brilliant! :D
    @JoltunTheMagnifier im just asking you, howcome you know its him who banned you ? Simple question.
  • Simple answer: deduction. 'Twas an ordinary day at the library, I created a profile, upvoted an anti-tanthalas comment 5minutes->banned. same with the other profile I created. Simple enough? And go see @Tanthalas, you cannot comment on his page. Suspicious? Other complaints about being banned? Even more suspicious. Deduction dear Watson..
  • @lordkim http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_in_a_vat how do you know it's even you?!??!
  • I mean c'mon..
  • And I for one have done nothing wrong here. Soon I will be banned.. Again
  • neur0neur0 Member Posts: 83
    C C C C Combo breaker!
    Ok. Im not fond of the guy either but i dont insult him. ;)

• @lordkim I don't mean to insult him either, but I just want my profile back.. :(:)
    Youre doing it with this thread. Think you should take it in PM with him instead :O)
  • ST4TICStrikerST4TICStriker Member Posts: 162
    edited September 2012
    then ask him nicely for it?

I'm sure he's not evil enough to not return it............................................or is he!
  • ScarsUnseenScarsUnseen Member Posts: 170
    I'm feeling charitable, so have a like to help rebuild your stockpile. No, no need to thank me.
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    edited September 2012

Why is he acting like a forum 'god'?? Banned my profile AdamTheWizard for no reason! I had no comments, and only few likes. It seems that other have experinced the same fate. I have the right of speech here, don't I?

Free speech here essentially means that you have the right to go out and create your own Internet forum. Or to hand out fliers on the sidewalk or mail them to people, or stand on a soapbox in your front yard and expound, or buy time on a public access TV station, or what have you.

You actually do not have the right to use a forum owned by someone else however you please.
  • LekianLekian Member Posts: 108
    He might think you are just creating accounts to vote your own comments, just a guessing.

I saw how he closed a thread to someone who had posted a quite disrespectful thread. Member was not banned and posted the same content in a more polite way and the thread was not closed. Tanthalas told him it was better, end of the story.

I do not see why he would ban you for no reason. Something must have happened down the line.
  • @Lemernis tell that to @Tanthalas, not me
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    I ban all duplicate accounts that I come across.

Closing this thread.
  • @lordkim, he doesn't answer my messages.. :((
  • Hees heree!!
This discussion has been closed.