Skip to content

Roleplayed PoE Let's Play - Like "I Am Not Lily"'s Lily Black

BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
Hi, I've just discovered this roleplayed "Let's Play of Pillars of Eternity", by Daelyn75 Games, that I think a lot of people here would like. It's like Tord's famous Lily Black series for BG and Neverwinter Nights.

I think Daelyn has the art even more highly developed than Tord did, because he stays in character at all times and narrates everything he does in the game. He also makes lots of cutscenes with maps and outtakes from the game. It's almost like he made a movie out of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMOl5EciQME&list=PLpjzA5v1-kRI10JGIQ04kZ2pLyUwCZnEN&index=1

Comments

• Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    <3 Tord's Let's Play. I've watched them straight from BG and BG2 to completion. They became a mini-show to watch now and again.

I've subscribed to the above Let's Play and will check it out, but the first part is very promising for a tale to watch.
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    I never liked his ''evil Is cool and good Is dumb'' mentality
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653

I never liked his ''evil Is cool and good Is dumb'' mentality

Then you might like Daelyn75's, because he plays good characters. He's a good cipher in PoE, and a chaotic good fighter-thief in BG.

He has created a huge BG quadrilogy playlist that includes SoD for his chaotic good half-elven fighter-thief.
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    Will bookmark this. Might save me the pain of playing through the game myself.