Skip to content

Why i think Sendai is the best of The Five

Let's face it, Sendai in my opinion was clearly superior to the other Bhaalspawns.

1- As a drow with some influence, she commands a lot of drows. Plus, she has the advantage of the location, because who knows the Underdark better than a drow ?

2- Her allyes are not small fryes. Just consider the Mindflayers. Drow + Mindflayers is trouble.

3- And finally her Bhaalspawn power. Being able to create copy of herself but of different classes. It's 10 times better than a simulacrum spell. This ability alone would allow her to rule any kind of battlefield.

The other Five ?

Illasera is weak.

Yaga-sura is weak once you know his secret.

Abazigal is strong, but against Sendai...i'm not sure that he will win, especially if Sendai choose to fight him underground.

Balthazar...he is dangerous. As we see in ToB, he is not only strong but also intelligent and a tactician. He probably could be the most dangerous enemy of Sendai.

gorgonzola

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    All of the Five have a common weakness: they're too prideful.
    Balthazar is probably the strongest one IMO, I mean, he's immune to Time Stop and he's the one that makes the most sense (wants to destroy the essence of Bhaal to cleanse the land of trouble), besides he's a Monk (insane MR, AC and damage in late game) and his special innate abilities are crazy OP.
    gorgonzola
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    edited November 2016
    Masterteo said:

3- And finally her Bhaalspawn power. Being able to create copy of herself but of different classes. It's 10 times better than a simulacrum spell. This ability alone would allow her to rule any kind of battlefield.

Bhaalspawn power? I always saw that as blatant cheating.
    Masterteo said:

Yaga-sura is weak once you know his secret.

Try to put a character in a certain point of the Saradush walls, with a certain AI script on, an infinite ammunition ranged weapon, a regeneration item and some anti fire items, then leave the game running and do something other for a couple of months. If you don't toast the computer you will see that he has an army of many thousand Fire Giants at his service :smiley:

He is just so stupid and too much self confident that after defeating Saradush he send away his powerful army and keeps with himself only the 0.001% of it, but in his full power he would easily win against Charname, the other 4 and aunt Mel, all allied against him, their helpers included.

Ok, I am only joking :smiley:
    Without helpers and without joking imo:
    1 the dragon
    2 the monk
    3 the drow
    4 the fire giant (but only when his secret is revealed)
    5 the archer

CrevsDaakMontresor_SP
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150

gorgonzolaCrevsDaak
  • AdaJAdaJ Member Posts: 154
    Alzheimers is a nasty thing, Gandalf... But forgetting Sendai is OK. Better than spending centuries on top of a tower because you forgot that level 1 spell Featherfall.
    Montresor_SPCrevsDaak
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    I do not blame Peter Jackson for fudging all of the time frame stuff from Fellowship. It's hard to feel the urgency knowing that Frodo got to wait over thirty years after Bilbo's party to get going on his own quest.
    CrevsDaak
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    sendai has the worst portrait in the game tho.
    ThacoBellGallowglasselminster