Skip to content

Shaman Items

cbones9889cbones9889 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 41
I am thinking of running a complete Shaman run. Have their been items added to the game specifically for the shaman class?

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Since you're asking about a complete run, the answer is yes.

There are certainly a couple of decent Shaman-only items in SoD, and the same two items re-appear in BG2ee (regardless of whether you carry them over at the end of SoD).

However, I haven't yet re-played BG1ee since the current version came out, so I'm not certain whether that also contains Shaman-specific items. No doubt someone else can advise.
  • cbones9889cbones9889 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 41
    @Gallowglass thank you. I will give it shot and see if I find anything!
  • GallengerGallenger Member Posts: 400
    edited December 2016
    I'm *pretty* sure there are now shaman items in BG1. But I don't remember what they do since I haven't played a shaman yet lol.
  • Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263
    I could be wrong, but I don't think there are any shaman specific items in BG1. Not that I can remember, anyway.
    Again, I could be wrong. But there are definitely shaman specific items in SoD and BG2. None in ToB though, as far as I can remember.
  • There is a necklace that has permanent bless & creatures called receive another benefit sorry don't remember. There is an axe thrown or melee, & I think a bow. That's what I remember. Hope it helps.
  • TarlugnTarlugn Member Posts: 208
    If there are any items that I´d like, a drum in the shield slot would rock!