Skip to content

Irenicus in suldanesselar does not queue

I don't know why. When I enter the tree of life area, Ellisime tells me to kill the parasites, then I kill the parasites (and the elementals) then no end game fight queues. So I walk over to where irenicus is standing and try to initiate a conversation. He doesn't say anything. Then I try to talk to ellesime and she says nothing. Then I force attack irenicus and he's absolutely immune to all damage and doesn't even go hostile. Then I force attack ellesime and she takes all the damage but can't die. Nor does she go hostile. My npcs are hexxat dorm viconia korgan Edwin. I'm wondering if the ee npcs are bugging my game. Or if anyone has experienced this bug before and if so is there a work around? Playing on an iPad Air 2 using the game version available from App Store.

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    Are you sure you have killed ALL the parasites? Maybe you just missed one in some unfortunate corner.
    loliendunbar
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I beleive there are 3 parasites.
  • RockstarCowboyRockstarCowboy Member Posts: 9
    I killed all three parasites... the north (earth) the south (fire) and west (air) parasites...
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Did you just kill the elementals that guard the parasites, or the parasites themselves as well?
    RockstarCowboy
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    dunbar said:

Did you just kill the elementals that guard the parasites, or the parasites themselves as well?

This.

Made that mistake in my last playthrough, durrr............did I feel foolish when I realised.

Papa_LouRockstarCowboy
    edited January 2017
    You mean like click the parasite again? After killing the elemental? I'll try later tonight. Thanks for the tip
    Ok. Resolved. Clicking parasites after killing guardians is all I needed to do.
    Gallowglassdunbarlansounet
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Those parasites have been tripping people up for years
    DJKajuruRockstarCowboymatriceCalmar
  • matricematrice Member Posts: 86
    The worst is when you actually clicked only on two of them, and wander searching for a 4th one :D
    GallowglassThacoBell
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Irenicus is a dirty line cutter