Skip to content

ToB Aerie Romance end (spoilers)

Aerie is pregnant and I'm trying to get her to have the baby before I face Melissan. After beating the Ravager she had the talk about getting "married". So I think all that needs to happen is having the baby be born. I was told it takes real time, so I let the game run on pause for a couple hours. Nothing.

I heard that this command will indicate how many seconds is left until she gives birth: CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("AeriePregnantTimer","GLOBAL"). The output from that is 11313661...which doesn't seem right. Even after waiting a couple hours, I still get that same output.

I then tried setting the value to something like 100, but still nothing is happening.

Is there some other way to force the dialogue? Last thing I need to do before finishing the game.

Comments

• bizzyd1441bizzyd1441 Member Posts: 14
    D'oh. Of course as soon as I post this the dialogue triggers. My character was invisible (staff of the magi) and when I switched weapons he became visible and the dialogue triggered instantly. Maybe just coincidence, but at least I got the baby!
  • ReliantReliant Member Posts: 30
    You can break the Aerie Romance Script by, prior to the third fight with Melissan, planting 30 skull traps at the location she will teleport away to. I use simulacrums and have Aerie, Imoen, and Nalia memorize 5 skull traps each. Melissan can't take 30 skull traps, so the game's mortality failsafe overrides and she immediately goes back into the Bhaal Essence chamber.