Skip to content

Exporting a game from Iphone 6S

Ok, I love this game, but need to make room on my phone. I want to export my save game just to email it to myself. I know there are ways to put it into the PC save games folder but that is down the road. At the moment everything I read says long tapping the Quick Save button should let me email the file. But I am holding it for 30-60 seconds and all I am getting is quick save showing twice in the dialog box. How do I do this, if someone could walk me through exactly what I need to do it would be greatly appropriated. Also if that is how to do it, where do I then find the file to send it off?

Comments

• bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    edited January 2017
    Long tapping (just hold the tap a few seconds) quick save should bring up the below:

Tap mail (the save file will be automatically attached) and send it to yourself. Done!
    JuliusBorisov
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    @bleusteel That procedure does not work for BG2:EE....... Maybe there is a workaround but I personally do not know........
    @Luke93 Right you are. Sorry about that. Hopefully that gets fixed when they bring the iOS versions up to 2.x.
  • NOLARUCK7NOLARUCK7 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks guys. Fingers crossed then.
    It doesn't work with iOS Icewind Dale either. I wonder why BGEE for iOS has that functionality but the other two iOS IE games don't. Hmmmm...
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    Yet another reason why Bg1 is better than bg2 and Iwd..... Oh wait, out of context...

In any case, do you perhaps know the email methodology for Android devices?
    bleusteel
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    lroumen said:

In any case, do you perhaps know the email methodology for Android devices?

Regarding Android, you should be able to find your saves in the folder "Save":
    File Manager -> Internal Archive -> Android -> Data -> com.beamdog.baldursgateenhancededition -> Files -> Save
    JuliusBorisovlroumen
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    Ah, found it. It would be nice to have easier in game email potential though.
    Thanks