Skip to content

(ALL REWARDS Quest Guide) - Find Mimic Blood for Jermien

1. Talk to Jermien in the Umar Hills.
2. Agree to help him find some mimic blood.
3. Go to the cave on the same map and kill the mimic.
4. Pick up the mimic blood and take it back to Jermien. You will earn 19,250 XP.

5. When the golem goes insane and starts attacking Jermien, wait until he uses mirror image and his magical sword spells. Use this time to cluster your heroes around Jermien. Do not attack the golem yet.
6. Use dispel magic on Jermien.
7. Wait until the golem hits Jermien TWO times, then attack the golem to destroy it before it hits Jermien again.

8. When the golem is defeated, the dialogue will pop up for Daar and Colette and you will receive 21,250 XP for saving her father's life.
9. Just as they leave, another dialogue will open up for Jermien who will say he is off to study more.
As soon as the dialogue ends, smash that pause button and command everyone to attack Jermien at the same time. If you're lucky (this may require a few restarts as he leaves after about two seconds) you will one shot Jermien.
10. Loot his corpse.

This is the only way to receive both XP rewards as well as the 4,000 gold loot on Jermien.

The best part is you receive no negative hit to your reputation for killing him. B)

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    hahaha, I do this all the time, although I do it a bid differently, here is how I do it:

haste everyone in party, when golem goes hostile, beat it down in record time, ( if done correctly, jermien will only cast stoneskin on himself)

then as soon as the dialogue ends between daar and colette, cast breach on jermien ( if you cast breach on him sooner, he will go hostile, so you must do it after the Colette and daar banter) you must also have the robe of vecna and amulet of power, so breach has a casting time of 0 and it will dispel his stoneskin

as soon as his stoneskin is dispelled he will initiate dialogue with you saying that he is going to go away

while he walks away, whack 'im since you will still be hasted and he will have no stoneskin, he is as good as fried chicken
  • KingxexKingxex Member Posts: 21
    Not bad. But your method requires a mage with some powerful gear and a level high enough to cast Breach. Mine can be done with a level 8 Inquisitor fresh out of chateau Irenicus. ;)
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Kingxex said:

Not bad. But your method requires a mage with some powerful gear and a level high enough to cast Breach. Mine can be done with a level 8 Inquisitor fresh out of chateau Irenicus. ;)

true indeed, but the time I get to jermien I always have the robe and amulet :)

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Kingxex said:

That's not a lawful behaviour for a paladin, though. :smiley:
  • KingxexKingxex Member Posts: 21
    lunar said:

Kingxex said:

That's not a lawful behaviour for a paladin, though. :smiley:
    Cowled wizards are corrupt. ;)