2»

Comments

• k00rtk00rt Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2016
    Fix the Game Already.
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
    edited December 2016
    I can't believe a single Development has not Acknowledged this issue yet!! I am also using an S7 Edge and it has Good Hardware.
    edited December 2016
    Take the money and Run? Nice way to run a business BeamDog! BioWare was much more Capable than you. They also cared about their customers.. Feeling Robbed.
  • rkp71rkp71 Member Posts: 16
    Same problem, I am using the same Blu life one x2 as the other user mentioned. My Nexus 7 tab died, the game ran well on it. I am not sure what the issue is, but it does need fixed please.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    I've done a lot of multi-platform development,Mandy Android is starting to become the new Windows. The variation in hardware quality and variety is rather wide and getting wider, which is going to affect the quality of the software from manufacturer to manufacturer, and from model to model. I know Apple gets a lot of ragging, but there is a reason they have tight requirements on the developers: it results in a better end-user experience. Also, because they have more hardware and software control, it means fewer issues like this. So I sympathize, but that's sort of the way things go.
  • EledorEledor Member Posts: 16
    Well, I understand what you are saying. It still seems like it is fixable if Beamdog decides to give attention to it. Beamdog, just tell us if u plan to fix it or not. The silent treatment is not cool.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    They plan on diving back into BG:EE and BG2:EE after they finish their current project that is in the works.