Skip to content

High Watcher Bugged?

Hello. I'mean having an issue with investigating and destroying the unseeing eye. After going through Gaal's speech, I'm approached by Oisig and follow him to the temple of Helm (makes sense, since I'm playing a priest of Helm). Problem is, when I talk to Oisig at the temple, it doesn't trigger a conversation. He just spouts something about betraying trust or something. I've tried several times to reload a previous save, but nothinges has changed. Has anyone else run into thisome? Is there a fix. Can the quest be completed and can I get the stronghold without this conversation? I'm playing on android if it matters.

Comments

• jinjo_breadjinjo_bread Member Posts: 2
    Something maybe worth mentioning: I imported this character from the first game, where I was able to choose any neutral alignment. Now I'm seeing that priests of Helm in this game are restricted to lawful and true neutral alignments. Could this have bugged my game?
  • NaturalBornKielerNaturalBornKieler Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 407
    Hello @jinjo_bread
    I noticed you posted this in the German forum, maybe this was the reason why no one answered. I moved it to the English forum now.
  • filcat88filcat88 Member Posts: 115
    I know that there are some problems with some mods.
    But the official version should be pretty straightfoward... Oisig should be able to talk to you about the quest.

You can also tray to change your alignment with Near Infinity or EEKepeer.
  • bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    Did you try talking to the other Helmites? Arval and the others? Maybe they can give you the quest.