Skip to content

The Infinity Engine

I just wanted to write a little Note to All the folks out at Beamdog , PLEASE do not Stop using the Infinity Engine when creating new games!!!! As a Long time player of D&D (early 80's) the BG games have brought me back to when I was in High School in my friends basement on a Saturday Afternoon , Rolling the 20 sided dice...... These games are the only ones that give me this enjoyment. Yes I play WOW also played D&D Online , I know the graphics
and 3d worlds look Amazing.... But The Infinity Engine in my Opinion in the way A D&D Computer Game should be played, Period. If you guys are making a New Game please consider All the Older and Long time D&D fans that still Love this Engine and Still play The games Often. ( Just created a Bunch of new Groups for IWDEE That I'm going through again Since I played it when it first hit the shelves way back when, And also have 6 or 7 Parties still going through BG2EE!!!!).

Love You Games
From A Old Time AD&D Fan from the Good old 80'S

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Honestly, I'd say that if you had ever worked with IE yourself, you'd be asking for a new engine in no time.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    I agree that infinity engine works way better for D&D games when it comes to party interaction and overall strategy - things that even NWN couldn't better.