Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

No Sound for BGEE... on phone.

LabyrinthodontLabyrinthodont Member Posts: 20
edited March 2017 in Troubleshooting
Yes, I know. I went ahead and added BGEE app to my iphone. It has been pretty fun, actually. I got my party to around level 4 last night and went to bed. It worked fine last night (granted, with earbuds) but as of today, the game isn't making a sound. Any idea why it would randomly set in like that?

I know this is an issue people have had before, but is there any fix for an iPhone?

Comments

• LabyrinthodontLabyrinthodont Member Posts: 20
    Update: I got home and tried my earbuds, and the sound works! That's a huge relief. I can deal with a small screen, but no sound as well would have probably been a dealbreaker even for me. It's still less than ideal though. I wonder why it only works with earbuds.

• tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,995
    I had a similar thing happen with my iPad, turns out the Bluetooth sync he'd to our tv's soundbar. My wife was looking at health insurance billing and suddenly heard "yes, o omnipresent authority figure?" fill the room. It freaked her out a bit.

Labyrinthodont