Skip to content

BG/BG2/ToB Un-nerfed Items?

LorosfyrLorosfyr Member Posts: 18
I might be missing something... I did a scan through the forums and tried looking up some keywords but was unable to find what I was looking for.

I've never been a fan of the fact that a lot of iconic BG items were nerfed.
For balance, it may have made sense.
But I enjoyed having Twinkle as a +5 weapon (especially from a true-to-lore perspective) or having a grossly powerful axe for Korgan (Axe of the Unyielding... which still didn't feel as OP as some other existing items).

Is there a mod out there that can restore these old statistics to these classic items?

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    The only things that were nerfed in the EEs were Poison Weapon and Algernon's Cloak AFAIK.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Lorosfyr said:

I might be missing something... I did a scan through the forums and tried looking up some keywords but was unable to find what I was looking for.

I've never been a fan of the fact that a lot of iconic BG items were nerfed.
    For balance, it may have made sense.
    But I enjoyed having Twinkle as a +5 weapon (especially from a true-to-lore perspective) or having a grossly powerful axe for Korgan (Axe of the Unyielding... which still didn't feel as OP as some other existing items).

Is there a mod out there that can restore these old statistics to these classic items?

give me a list of stuff you want fixed ( and how you want them fixed) and I will fix them for ya

• LorosfyrLorosfyr Member Posts: 18
    Hey Sarevok!

Sorry for the delayed response.
    Shortly after making that post I looked in to DLTC and NearInfinity and figured out how to modify and create my own items!

I never even thought to come back and see if someone had replied to my forum post, much less offer to take the time to fix things for me.

Thanks a ton for the offer, though! Very generous.