Skip to content

DLTCEP : question about custom item imports into EET install

dreypdxdreypdx Member Posts: 21
Hi
So I have used the Big World installing tool and modded my game up a bit. I have EET installed and the game plays nicely. I have EE Keeper set up and can locate my saved game. I installed DLTCEP (v. 7.7) and have imported 3 custom items from Arundor's Abode into the game. They installed without error. I see them in my overide folder. I can select the items and give them to my character in EE Keeper. But.... when I load the save game - there is nothing in my inventory. I tried using the console C:CreateItem - but I get the message that they do not exist. Any ideas?

Comments

• dreypdxdreypdx Member Posts: 21
    -- solved from G3 forum
  • NoobaccaNoobacca Member Posts: 139
    Just out of curious it's, what was issue?

Also, do you find DLTCEP works ok? I was under the impression that it was a little buggy with the EE's.
  • dreypdxdreypdx Member Posts: 21
    I didn't have EE Keeper and DLTCEP set up in the correct directory. I didn't realize that EET runs from the BG2 Data folder. I am strictly using DLTCEP to import old .tbg files that I find from places like Arundor's Abode. For that it works great. I haven't noticed anything buggy in my experience. For editing of items I use Near Infinity. That works well too.