Skip to content

BG:EE Full Resolution Artwork

GrayvieGrayvie Member Posts: 49
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
Well... if there already was a thread like this I'm sorry and somebody should close it. But I haven't seen one yet so I decided to share this.

On BG:EE facebook page I found a full resolution artwork of new NPC's and some other nice stuff I didn't knew was available anywhere. It was a pleasant surprise.

So here are the pictures (they are rather large).
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/210130_512663318760385_1136905397_o.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/341135_514008708625846_655999555_o.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/201929_514008251959225_1425346167_o.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/287489_512698108756906_131085204_o.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/201941_512658555427528_1615231315_o.jpg

Comments

• Jean_LucJean_Luc Member Posts: 228
    edited September 2012
    Awesome. Now I know that Neera doesn't have that dopey look on her face because she accidentally stepped on a ladybug or something but because she's been taken aback by her rampant magicks.

Hmm, it seems her bodice got ripped in the area between her waist and diaphragm. Well, these things happen when one is adventuring. I'm sure Neera has a change of practical adventuring clothes in a closet somewhere.
  • GloomfrostGloomfrost Member Posts: 261
    Jean_Luc said:

Hmm, it seems her bodice got ripped

Yes one of those rare wild mage rolls, Bigus Titus.

• SophiaSophia Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 581
    Jean_Luc said:

I'm sure Neera has a change of practical adventuring clothes in a closet somewhere.

I hope so, in this picture she seems to be wearing jeans XD

• The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    I love the last picture, the panorama of Baldur's Gate. Still don't understand why Dorn's eyes are glowing, though.
    Sophia said:

I hope so, in this picture she seems to be wearing jeans XD

Yeah, she almost looks like a biker chick which is kinda hot I admit but not very forgotten realmsy. :P

• Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    That panorama of Baldur's gate is stunning! A seagull's eye view from the top of the Duchal Palace at the... sun setting to the south, over a mouth of a river that looks like the ocean? ... Eh, to Hell with geography. It's too pretty to care! :D *saves*
  • Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    Jean_Luc said:

Awesome. Now I know that Neera doesn't have that dopey look on her face because she accidentally stepped on a ladybug or something but because she's been taken aback by her rampant magicks.

Hmm, it seems her bodice got ripped in the area between her waist and diaphragm. Well, these things happen when one is adventuring. I'm sure Neera has a change of practical adventuring clothes in a closet somewhere.

Hopefully she rolls a 1d20 save or increase cleavage +2 =)
    edited September 2012
    Many likes to the first artist to create an image of Neera straddling a badass Harley. Must include her studded...leather..........jeans.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Don't know about biker stuff, but her outfit is definitely jailbait-worthy. On a serious note, I do think she needs an earring or two.
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    Very great find, but I don't condone the use of jeans in BG. I say we take them off!

Why is Neera so thin though? Do we get a curvy elven girl @TrentOster or do we have to put up with the standard vegetarian ones?

Not that she's not hot but she'd be more attractive if her legs actually TOUCHED.
  • SophiaSophia Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 581
    edited September 2012
    Woah, to get her legs to touch in that picture, in that position, she should be really big, for an elf or human o_O

Even Dorn's legs don't touch in his picture XD
  • GrayvieGrayvie Member Posts: 49
    edited September 2012
    Those leather pants indeed are hot =)

Though I would not agree that they don't give off a fantasy feel. They remind me of something gypsy-ish.

And anyway her paperdoll will wear a robe so they won't distract you ingame ;)

Btw seeing this great artwork by Nat Johnes I get to thinking that I would've loved to see him paint some of the original NPC's and maybe Sarevok. That would be interesting.
  • RexfaroensisRexfaroensis Member Posts: 134
    LOVE that last picture!
  • CheOffshoreCheOffshore Member Posts: 27
    Last picture saved as desktop background! magnificent!
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    edited September 2012
    @Sophia I don't mean touch when she's got them apart, I mean when she's standing with them together.

Too many girls get too thin and so when they stand with their legs together and straight, there's a Y shaped hole between their thighs, especially on models. It's not particularly pretty IMHO. You could drive a truck between them man!. :P

My two cents.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    edited September 2012
    Ward said:

@Sophia I don't mean touch when she's got them apart, I mean when she's standing with them together.

Too many girls get too thin and so when they stand with their legs together and straight, there's a Y shaped hole between their thighs, especially on models. It's not particularly pretty IMHO. You could drive a truck between them man!. :P

My two cents.

Ya I'm with ya, I like girls with meat on their bones personally. Probably has something to do with me being quite underweight. (I'm an 18-year-old dude, 5'11", 120 pounds ... yeah all bad)

The Dorn picture is of course awesome, but I really wish he didn't have his helmet on haha. He has a nice face.