Skip to content

Amnish Guards Hostile at 4 Rep?

Unless my game is buggy, why do Amnish guard go hostile at 4 rep? They are supposed to be less lawful than Flaming Fist, but they'll mow you down at low rep... where is there even the chance for the Bounty Hunter trap in Nashkel if the guards attack you?

Also.. On a side note... Why do you lose rep fro killing a bounty hunter?

ROAR. Lol :smile:
Calmar

Comments

• BigfishBigfish Member Posts: 367
    Why? Because you're a known jerk or traveling with drow and black guards. Those guards are already touchy as is what with the trouble at the mines.
    MelicampGrum
  • MelicampMelicamp Member Posts: 243
    Bigfish said:

Why? Because you're a known jerk or traveling with drow and black guards. Those guards are already touchy as is what with the trouble at the mines.

I just think it makes the reputation trap of the bounty hunters there pointless. You have little time to encounter them, if the guards are shooting you up anyway?
  • GallengerGallenger Member Posts: 400
    The bounty hunters will be back - the guards wont
  • MelicampMelicamp Member Posts: 243
    Gallenger said:

The bounty hunters will be back - the guards wont

What do you mean? Kill 8 guards and have the whole town go hostile and go to 1 rep? Still don't get it. I mean I get that the guards are just that... guards. But for a nation like Amn, who employs bounty hunters, and are Lawful Neutral, I just don't think they'd mow you down walking into town. Just opinions. I liked the vanilla in that regard... though even then the bounty hunter spawn was ridiculously broken.

• GallengerGallenger Member Posts: 400
    edited March 2017
    The Amnish guards are always there patrolling, if you walk into town with sufficiently low rep they will attack on sight. *That* particular group of guards will not return once dealt with. I'm not sure if more Amnish soldiers show up later (like their flaming fist friends further North). But you can get more bounty hunters to spawn periodically when you enter and exit Nashkel a bunch with low rep.