Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

We need your feedback on the new forum text editor switch.
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Is it possible to start from a later point of the game?

Hello everyone. Few months back I bought the BG: EE for my Android phone. I really enjoyed it, but the problem is, after getting to Chapter 5, my phone's motherboard died. So I obviously cannot play Baldur on that phone, and there is also no chance of getting the saves back. I'd like to start playing on my new phone but I don't feel like completing those first chapters again (especially since I've done them quite a few times already). So, my question is: is it possible to skip them?

Comments

• Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 264
    As far as I know, there isn't.

If you were playing on PC, I'd imagine someone with more technical knowledge may be able to help you out (I know for a fact there's a mod out there that lets you skip the Candlekeep portion), but from what I can tell, mobile versions of the game are pretty hard to do anything with outside of playing them normally.

• SomeSortSomeSort Member Posts: 859
    It's not possible to skip them, but if you aren't averse to a bit of cheese, it's possible to speed through them pretty quickly. Keep your main character solo, kill Shoal, the Basilisks, and maybe some Ankhegs to reach level 5 or 6, recruit higher-level versions of your preferred party members, and you should be able to make a beeline straight through the main quests straight to Baldur's Gate in an hour or two.