Skip to content

Is it possible to start from a later point of the game?

Hello everyone. Few months back I bought the BG: EE for my Android phone. I really enjoyed it, but the problem is, after getting to Chapter 5, my phone's motherboard died. So I obviously cannot play Baldur on that phone, and there is also no chance of getting the saves back. I'd like to start playing on my new phone but I don't feel like completing those first chapters again (especially since I've done them quite a few times already). So, my question is: is it possible to skip them?

Comments

• Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263
    As far as I know, there isn't.

If you were playing on PC, I'd imagine someone with more technical knowledge may be able to help you out (I know for a fact there's a mod out there that lets you skip the Candlekeep portion), but from what I can tell, mobile versions of the game are pretty hard to do anything with outside of playing them normally.
  • SomeSortSomeSort Member Posts: 859
    It's not possible to skip them, but if you aren't averse to a bit of cheese, it's possible to speed through them pretty quickly. Keep your main character solo, kill Shoal, the Basilisks, and maybe some Ankhegs to reach level 5 or 6, recruit higher-level versions of your preferred party members, and you should be able to make a beeline straight through the main quests straight to Baldur's Gate in an hour or two.