Skip to content

Who will be starting their first play-through of Planescape: Torment: EE right away?

RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
We all have our own personal obligations in life. Whether they are self imposed, or a result of outside pressures. Sometimes those obligations interfere with our gamming hours. (Yes, sad but true.)

I am curious as to who gets to start their first play-through of Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition right away and who will have to wait a bit before diving in.

I myself have too many irons in the fire just now to let myself get lost in what I know will be an all consuming play-through. But soon!
  1. Who will be starting their first play-through of Planescape: Torment: EE right away?37 votes
    1. The planes beckon and I must answer the call now!
      59.46%
    2. Sadly, I must finish my other game first, complete my honey-do-list, finish painting the house, come up with that solution to world peace, (insert your own personal obligation)
      40.54%

Comments

• rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    Beamdog client doesn't work with my bad connection. I should change provider.
  • AncientCowboyAncientCowboy Member Posts: 199
    It's good to be retired - so long as I put in the requisite hours spoiling my grandsons; my time is my own :smile:
  • GallengerGallenger Member Posts: 400
    I'll be at work until 5, but you can BET around 7 PM or so once dinner is done and I've had my requisite down time, I'll be tormenting it up, so long as everything works more or less OK lol.
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    edited November 2019
    Post edited by lefreut on
  • BelegCuthalionBelegCuthalion Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 453
    i guess i'll finish it by end of 2019 ...
    – the children and the family
    – the house
    - the re-exploration of Lego building
    – office goes crazy
  • themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
    I definitely will be fiddling with it on the first day. But I'm in the middle of Siege of Dragonspear and two finals for school, I have a date tomorrow night, and I'm moving May 1st, so I won't be playing in depth this week.
  • AncientCowboyAncientCowboy Member Posts: 199
    @themazingness = Good luck on your finals!
  • themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
    @AncientCowboy Thanks!
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Not right away because it might take me lots of hours to download its files. :(
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    I quit rat race long time ago so i will pass ;)
  • spacejawsspacejaws Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 389
    I'm on a ship and will have to wait a bit to download it. I'm tempted to do it on the ship which i did with Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 but it costs about $80 for 2GB of satelite data. I've got it preordered so it's ready when I have the chance.

Was worth it for Baldur's Gate though...
  • ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    Sadly, I must sleep, so that I can go to work, and study, and maybe have a little time to play before I sleep again.
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    I am knee deep in finally getting through Pillars of Eternity. Once I finish that, I'll Be on to the Torment games. Haven't decided which to play first yet, though. Probably both simultaneously.
  • dustbubsydustbubsy Member Posts: 249
    I've got to say, I'm playing it now and I love the Enhancements. Playing BG:EE's latest patch, I was a little disappointed with how much the UI had been changed. Planescape EE changes the UI in the right way, keeping the same aesthetic feel as the original, just much more intuitive. Everything's so clear and neat, it really is the perfect UI to enjoy a dialogue heavy game. Kudos to Beamdog.
  • Cr4zyJCr4zyJ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 208
    This will be my first time playing PS:T *nerdy glasses smiley face* and it will be on my nexus 7 (2013). If you want to share how you'll be playing, see my poll!

I somehow missed this when it was released. Do not ask me how! I honestly don't know!
  • GreenWarlockGreenWarlock Member Posts: 1,354
    edited April 2017
    It joins the queue behind the games that I am in the middle of, so I can give it the focus it deserves when its time comes, and savor the experience. Going to be tricky staying spoiler free that long, but I've manages for the last 17 years or so...

(still a day 1 purchase though!)
  • madmaximusmadmaximus Member Posts: 140
    unfortunately I just started a BGEE to BGSOD run