Skip to content

Well Done Beamdog!

Having just finished SoD - I really must say, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I remember thinking some months ago "Never gonna play SoD, sounds too different" - I was so so wrong, it feels like the perfect game to tie in between BG1/2.

I feel one of the highlights were the large scale battles, I loved the assault on Dragonspear.
Also, Caelar - really cleverly wrote character, I found myself both hating her, and wanting to side with her.

To me, SoD is the expansion to BG1, that ToB SHOULD have been to BG2.
I 'm aware some of the Beamdog staff are registered on here, so I say sirs and madams - Really well done.

Grond0ButtercheeseronaldoelminstersmeagolheartWarChiefZekeThacoBellNoonArctodus[Deleted User]AerakarZaghoulkanisathaPapa_LouOrlonKronsteenJuliusBorisovExcalibur_2102HurricanespacejawsArdanismlneveseKrugosLiluraBGLoverAvenger_teambgPekingduckmanGrumSelaboc

Comments

• islandkingislandking Member Posts: 426
    I love specifically for the end of BridgeFort siege part, there're so many options there, so many possible routes to choose, I actually spent a half day loading saves to hear dialogues through :)
    [Deleted User]AerakarThacoBell
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    AerakarThacoBellNecroscope86
  • Excalibur_2102Excalibur_2102 Member Posts: 351
    More importantly, when are you uploading your LP to youtube necro?
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    edited April 2017
    I don't regret buying it. They filled in some holes, but at the same time I feel the whole epilogue was lacking something... It didn't live up the expectations of what I was looking forward to at the start of the game..''oh boy oh boy! what could unfortunate circumstance could have forced to you leave the city!?'' Well something ''more'' than that.

And there's nothing in SoA that acknowledges that SoD actually happened. No town crier, no quests, no npcs or new dialogue.

Gorions ward ''You know aren't we forgetting something here?''

Irenicus ''Hmm..Perhaps''

JuliusBorisov[Deleted User]Bigfish