Skip to content

Arkion and Nemphre

I am having some trouble finding Nemphre.
According to every Walkthrough. She is located at 0813/0814 , in a building at grid locations x=1750; y=250. I have searched through Area 0800 completely and there is no building at those grid marks. The closest two, one is Lucky Aeillo's shop and the other is a closed up building which is noted as abandoned. oddly enough. the locator map from the Dudleyville map shows Nemphre right next to the house where I found Arkion to give him the body he wanted.
Did I mess up the quest? Is Nemphre in another section of BG? Some direction please, if you would be so kind. Thanks, Gorris

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited April 2017
    She's in a house that is found in the south-east map of baldur's gate (basically you are visually looking at the right building but are on the wrong map).
  • gorris75gorris75 Member Posts: 60
    ok many thanks...the W/T was a bit unclear on this...or I was.
  • gorris75gorris75 Member Posts: 60
    now..when I bring the amulet and ring to Odtullian (spelling?) there is no quest. He says something like , "Just bear in it peace, brother". I gather I missed a step in talking to the NPC to get the quest, right? Doubt if it worth the trouble to go back and start over. So- just sell the two quest items, or is there a way to ignite the quest without a lot or back-tracking and redoing other quests? Thanks.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    You may have needed to talk to him to get the quest before dealing with the situation.
  • GallengerGallenger Member Posts: 400
    I think he's also particular about your REP or reaction.
  • moparmanmoparman Member Posts: 46
    I just did this. You have to talk to him first, before encountering either one of them. Then what I did was deliver the body to Arkion and kill him, then looted his body. I then visited Nemphre and gave her what she wanted then killed and looted her as well. I then went back to Odtullian and talked to him once, then twice and he gave the experience for it. I have screwed this up before. Make a few unique saves before trying it and in the process.
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    Gallenger said:

I think he's also particular about your REP or reaction.

Has to be something like this affecting it because my first port of call is always Sourcerers S and he just won't talk to me at all to give the quest on my last couple of playthroughs.