Skip to content

What are you guys doing to pass time until the 30th of November?

2»

Comments

• EpitomyofShynessEpitomyofShyness Member Posts: 113
    I spent the 30 bucks to buy all those old school DnD games, and since it will now be convenient I will actually put in the time necessary to do a BiG World install and play through.
  • Fake_SketchFake_Sketch Member Posts: 217
    I bought like 6 games in GoG so I guess Ill be busy.
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    edited September 2012
    anyone want to play some star wars EAW on hamachi? :)

edit: btw, welcome back @immagikman. i missed your cranky logic :)
  • Twilight_FoxTwilight_Fox Member Posts: 448
    Gw2 :)
  • jolly_bbjolly_bb Member Posts: 122
    Crusader Kings 2.

And trying to finish Throne of Bhaal finally after so many years (started over BG1 and BG2 so many times, but never got to the end of ToB somehow...)
  • ManveruManveru Member Posts: 75
    Neverwinter Nights with friends and continue building my own Space Hulk game (Warhammer 40k boardgame) :)
  • GarmGarm Member Posts: 67
    A few months before the original release date I started a new BG1 playthrough. The idea was to play the whole BG saga before the release date of BG:EE. I didn't have the opportunity to play with that playthrough as many times as I wanted so I only finished the BG1 portion of the saga a few weeks before the original release date.

With this delay I guess I'll have the opportunity to end the full playthrough, eh.
  • 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
    Actually, I've never played the Icewind series before, so right now I'm having fun playing that right now as a druid.
  • OneTrickPonyOneTrickPony Member Posts: 17
    Borderlands 2.
  • KhamillKhamill Member Posts: 226
    And I just cant play anything, I lost the spirit:( Only game I have played recently was Oubliette on my phone. Pretty good game must say.
  • monkeystrummermonkeystrummer Member Posts: 1
    Frantically looking for IWD & IWD2, which I left at my mother-in-laws when I moved out... Where in the Forgotten Realms are they?!?
  • immagikmanimmagikman Member Posts: 664
    @Bjjorick Thanks ;)

Aside from Heroes 6 Im working on a super secret project. Hopefully Ill be able to talk about it by Tuesday but in the mean time it is keeping me very busy.
    heroes of might and magic 6 @immagikman? or what?

and ooooh a secrect, tell me tell me :P
  • immagikmanimmagikman Member Posts: 664
    @Bjjorick
    Im playing Might and Magic Heroes 6...its one of those time suckers...you start to play intending to play just a few minutes and the next thing you know the sun is up and you forgot to sleep before work :D

My secret Project has nothing to do with gaming. Real life stuff keep me on my toes.
  • WonderviceWondervice Member Posts: 56
    Playing FTL at the moment. After that I might get in the mood with a nice Neverwinter Nights module. Also the X-com remake comes out in October. With my limited free time, I don't think I will be bored games-wise. :)
    @immagikman
    yeah, but knowing a little about your history, i understand it's a real secret, but hehe, the word secret just screams "TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!!!" :P

But good to see you back around, and hmmmm, i might have to try it out myself. my friends played hero of m&m back in the day and it seemed cool, but i was so deep into star craft i wasn't paying much attention. :)
  • eksterekster Member Posts: 234
    Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2 for me. In a way, I'm kind of glad BGEE got delayed... otherwise 3 games coming out in the same week would kill me :p
  • jolly_bbjolly_bb Member Posts: 122
    edited September 2012
    one more thing to let the time pass: being on this forum for most of the day. everyday. :]
  • AviiAvii Member Posts: 34
    I'll be starting my first Lord of the Rings RPG campaign. By using the One Ring rpg system my party is gunna have one heck of a time in Mirkwood. Don't tell them about the spiders. ;)