Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Shaman xp error in modded game

franco8737franco8737 Member Posts: 52
edited June 2017 in General Modding
Hi everyone,

I recently tried to install some mods into one game and keep having the issue of shaman xp. It keep showing my charname with -1 experience with 0 health point at the start of the game.

I found that there is same issue happened to other gamer with xp cap remover installed, however I tried not install xp remover and the issue is still there.

I attach herewith my recent weidu log for you to have a look. Thank you.

Comments

• AasimAasim Member Posts: 591
    The problem is in xplevel.2da file due to fact SHAMAN has his own entry. I don't have this table you want, but to fix this edit xplevel.2da file in your override, and add SHAMAN as last entry (copy/paste the xp table lines used by wizars).

franco8737
  • franco8737franco8737 Member Posts: 52
    Aasim said:

The problem is in xplevel.2da file due to fact SHAMAN has his own entry. I don't have this table you want, but to fix this edit xplevel.2da file in your override, and add SHAMAN as last entry (copy/paste the xp table lines used by wizars).

Oh, thanks so much. You've saved my day!
    Just tried to fix the 2da by myself.