Skip to content

Anyone using Big Picture?

amugabaamugaba Member Posts: 3
With G3 and SHS down, I can't find much information on Big Picture. I see it as one of the main mods in the Big World Setup tool.

What exactly does this mod give you? It looks like there are two parts, one for content (under Big Mods) and one for improvements (under Tactical Encounters).

Would you recommend using it in a BG2EE game with Sword Coast Strategems, Ascension, and various other quest mods? Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857
    I am trying to use it, but am finding it difficult to set it up as I want it. I am wanting to use Divine Remix and not Faith and Powers as there are a number of things that I don't like about Faith and Powers. However it will not allow me to install the Divine Remix kits. :( If you like faith and powers however, that will be no problem for you.

It also won't allow me to install Drake. :(

A bigger drawback is that because it bifs the installation, it is impossible to uninstall part of it and if you get it wrong, you have to start over. It also means that if you want to change one small part of the installation, you have to do a complete reinstallation.

I personally would use it as a guide as to what order you should install mods, but not for anything else.

Others might well disagree with me!!

It IS EXCELLENT for pointing out mod incompatibilities so doing an installation with it might make a manual installation more as you want it.