Skip to content

The shortest battle ever with a dragon?

2»

Comments

• xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
    So that's Charname, Jaheira, Viconia, Hexxat, Haer'Dalis and... who?
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Haer'dalis is easily one of the strongest npcs in the game. Bards are fantastic and overpowered, but require a lot of micro.
    Hey, does anyone know who that 6th caracter is in the OP's group? The one who's lowest on his screen. Never seen that before.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235

Hey, does anyone know who that 6th caracter is in the OP's group? The one who's lowest on his screen. Never seen that before.

Looks like an alternate portrait for Neera.
    xzar_monty
  • AstafasAstafas Member Posts: 448
    ThacoBell said:

Looks like an alternate portrait for Neera.
    That is correct. I've made it myself.

Montresor_SPxzar_montytbone1
    Thanks!

I thought it was a mod NPC and got curious. I just tried a new mod NPC (new for me: Gavin), and found he certainly wasn't for me. Tried way too hard to be friendly and considerate, in an off-putting way. Sirene, on the other hand, feels quite ok. I've only had her for a bit, though.
    Astafas
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277

Thanks!

I thought it was a mod NPC and got curious. I just tried a new mod NPC (new for me: Gavin), and found he certainly wasn't for me. Tried way too hard to be friendly and considerate, in an off-putting way. Sirene, on the other hand, feels quite ok. I've only had her for a bit, though.

<3
  • fatelessfateless Member Posts: 330
    chunking dragons is annoying when your wanting their scales. I've chunked Firkraag more than a few times and had to reload.
    GreenWarlockMontresor_SP
  • CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    Whoever mentioned doom+chromatic orb - thank you!
    Shikao
  • brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 526
    so was reading you can one shot the green dragon in SOD Morenthene with one throwing dagger? any more details
  • ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376
    brunardo said:

so was reading you can one shot the green dragon in SOD Morenthene with one throwing dagger? any more details

1. Dragon must be sleeping
    2. Use normal throwing dagger (magical didn't seem to work for me when I tested it)
    ThacoBellsemiticgoddessbrunardoAstafas
  • brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 526
    thank you! going to try that during my next playthrough for sure lol