Skip to content

Revolution on NBC

HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644
edited September 2012 in Off-Topic
Just wanted to see if anyone watched this and what your thoughts were. I was stoked for this series but I personally think the premiere sucked. My favorite part was when the Calvin Klein underwear model appeared out of nowhere in the middle of the night to shoot the dude on the plane with an arrow. I do want a tacky USB Thumbdrive necklace tho! Ugh. Remember how that ice cream tastes girl. Big suck.

Comments

• AurenRavidelAurenRavidel Member Posts: 139
    I was pretty disappointed with what I've seen. The cast as a whole just wasn't very likeable, with the exception of the uncle. The archer you've mentioned was all over the place with his character motivations but, instead of being a man of mystery/love interest, came off as just stupid and poorly written.

It might get better as the series goes on, but I have a feeling the 15 million viewers NBC had for the pilot will drop to 10 million or less by the 2nd episode.

Agree that the usb necklaces are cool, though.
  • ZafiroZafiro Member Posts: 436
    edited September 2012
    Nonsense; the revolution will not be televised.
  • GilgalahadGilgalahad Member Posts: 237
    I for one, who doesn't watch a whole lot of tv as it's 99.9% crap, other than Dr.who, Walking dead and the occasional good show like BSG(and hockey...*cries*) was hopeful for this show and the 1st episode, while ok, was somewhat predictable and underwhelming. Jeremiah did that whole survival after a disaster thing better and it got cancelled much too soon.