Skip to content

Alternate Viconia Ending?

UnionhackUnionhack Member Posts: 27
I know that the old Edwin romance mod has an alternate Viconia romance ending, but I don't want to install the mod and get all the way through BG2 and ToB just to see how her new ending pans out. Does anyone have the text of the new ending, or perhaps has experience with the mod and simply remembers what the new ending was like?

Comments

• UnionhackUnionhack Member Posts: 27
    edited June 2017
    You are the absolute best, thank you! Been scouring the interwebs for the content of that ending for years.

I've been searching for a decent romance that complimented my main Bhaalspawn's story well, and as a Chaotic Good character even though he kinda meshes well with Aerie, I don't like how tied down her romance eventually becomes, particularly in the epilogues, when he is more of a free spirit scoundrel type. A wild and contentious romance that boils over to changing Viconia's worldview sounds great for him, especially now that she doesn't just up and die.
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    it should be said that this new epilouge only effects vicky if you change her to tn. keeping her ne gives you the old one.
    Unionhack
  • UnionhackUnionhack Member Posts: 27
    I planned on doing so anyhow. Thanks for the heads up though!
  • marcialhdmarcialhd Member Posts: 53
    edited October 2017
    i really liked this alternate ending, but there are some things about that just did not worked for me.
    Post edited by marcialhd on