Skip to content

The "real" reason for the delay...

WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
I believe that Minsc became the development leader and spent the whole budget on things. "Budget is impressive, but now Minsc leads. SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!!"

or

Tiax finally ruled all.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• cre100382cre100382 Member Posts: 8
    Tiax became the one who points and clicks.
  • GrayvieGrayvie Member Posts: 49
    I Minsk led the project it would have aleady been released... just saying.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Maybe the encounter with the original sorce code is what made minsc go a bit funny in the head.
  • eksterekster Member Posts: 234
    Everyone knows that Boo does the thinking out of the two... and he probably got distracted with a running wheel. :\
  • Jean_LucJean_Luc Member Posts: 228
    edited September 2012
    Minsc: No release? Need a bigger budget.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    You're all buffleheaded. Why must we *wait* here? Things stir to the south as we speak!

Forward march! Spare no one! There are more adventurous things we *could* be doing! I don't like the way this group is turning out.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Grayvie said:

I Minsk led the project it would have aleady been released... just saying.

If Minsc were at the helm, the game would have been released in January, and it would be just a series of screenshots of Minsc doing awesome stuff.
    I knew that Retso Tnert was up to no good from the moment he gave me that Ring of Protection +1!
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    I assumed all the staff are gorging themselves on Borderlands 2 and so decided to delay the launch to accomodate this ;)
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    If Tiax ruled Team BG from the start the game would be launched in January 2012, Tiax isn't incompetent, he rules ALL! So if he had said that the game would be launched soon, woe to whom disagree!!!

(just a joke my dear devs, dont take it serious ^^)!
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853

Word has it that up north in Edmonton there is a Silicon crisis. Bandits attack caravans and traders and steal their silicon, while the Silicon mines down in Chicago only produce poor quality Silicon, which causes Hard Disk chips to break.

I bet the Silicon Throne has something to do with it.

I bet the Silicon Throne is led by a busty female warrior who has 18/00 strength and wears DD cups.
    Why would anyone wear Dunkin Donuts cups?...
    <--Very confused :)
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    Now that Minsc leads, SWORDS FOR EVERYONE
  • Blakes7Blakes7 Member Posts: 83
    Due to the contract negotiations around the iron throne Minsc went berserk and killed everybody. "The End." Oh wait we're talking fantasy not real life... lol
  • WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
    Aosaw said:

I knew that Retso Tnert was up to no good from the moment he gave me that Ring of Protection +1!

So I kicked him in the head till he was dead. Mmmmhahahahahaaaaa.

• WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    @Moomintroll There's plenty of those now.