Skip to content

Why I decided to wait for sale instead of instabuy

I kind of wish all six premium modules, but 40 dollars is bit pricey... Don't really care for soundtrack, although I find new potraits lovely idea...

Comments

• themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
    I'm actually wondering the pricing for modules. I'm guessing I'll be buying the standard edition and the extra modules since I don't have extra money for music and portraits, though if it ended up basically being free music and pictures, the Digital Deluxe would be a no brainer.
  • JimbobslimbobJimbobslimbob Member Posts: 206
    I am guessing if you already have the premium modules, that they will still work with the EE? As far as I am aware, they are available to download already - and since the online authentication no longer works, some bright sparks made a program to bypass this on the new Vault.
  • JidokwonJidokwon Member Posts: 395
    I preordered the cheaper version, too, as I've already paid Bioware for all of their official premium modules. I'm certainly hoping that they'll work properly in either EE version. As someone that plays mostly single player, I'm not seeing that the EE versions do much more than what's currently available at GOG, but twenty bucks isn't a lot to support what I'm hoping will respark interest in this gem and hopefully see a lot of new content down the road.