Skip to content

More Easter Eggs/Secrets

JrkJrk Member Posts: 7
edited September 2012 in Archive (Feature Requests)
Need I say More?
Senash

Comments

• ChrisYuiChrisYui Member Posts: 94
    I believe with the addition of new items to make up for the weapon specialty change ( BG2 -> BG1 ), there will be a lot of room to add in little secrets everywhere. Also, according to random posts/tweets, I believe this is already being done. I think in addition, removing the alt (search) feature will help facilitate easter eggs.
  • LMTR14LMTR14 Member Posts: 165
    I agree. the more little additions and (harmless) changes, the "newer" the game will look

removing the tab search is nonsense though!
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    LMTR14 said:

I agree. the more little additions and (harmless) changes, the "newer" the game will look

I remember the excitement of finding the Easter eggs before the tab search was available. It took forever to find them--waving around the cursor everywhere (or eventually looking up the exact coordinates on Planet Baldur's Gate)--but it seems like it defeats the purpose of calling them "Easter eggs" if the locations can be highlighted by simply pressing the tab button at any time during the game.

A special Locate Object spell could be included as special content for everyone who pre-ordered. Although I have no idea how that could be programmed into the game. Maybe the spell could enable the tab search for a particular duration so you could explore the area. Not that the developers don't already have enough to do!
  • SkydreeSkydree Member Posts: 36
    Ioun Stone of Luck on a squirrel. :)
  • blackmamuthblackmamuth Member Posts: 19
    What are the chances that the new NPC wild mage will change portrait if she has a sex change wild Surge? that would be a nice easter egg.
    MortiannaSenashJalily
  • LunastormLunastorm Member Posts: 4
    Jrk said:

Need I say More?

I agree with Jrk. I love finding easter eggs. There needs to be more ^_^

• MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    @blackmamuth Then you could use the handy Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity to counter the wild surge.

Brude
  • blackmamuthblackmamuth Member Posts: 19
    Mortianna said:

@blackmamuth Then you could use the handy Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity to counter the wild surge.

That's not the point, there is a sex change surge. the easter egg would be the shifting portrait into a male version.

Probably a couple of banters would be nice too.
    Jalily
  • RomulanPaladinRomulanPaladin Member Posts: 188
    LMTR14 said:

Who what? They're NOT including the tab search? Is that what you're saying? How do you know this!? Who lies!? You're a liar!

That's not true! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!