Skip to content

How do you apply for head start?

I preordered the game, but don't see any way to apply for head start other than that, and don't currently have access to head start it seems (as the client only downloads 2 files and nothing else).

How often are they selecting people for head start from the preorders?

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    This thread might help.
  • ReinoldReinold Member Posts: 5
    Thank you much. It was the dropdown for language that I guess I needed to change. that's bad client design, no offense intended beamdog...
  • ThordinThordin Member Posts: 4

This thread might help.

This thread might help.

Hello,i have the same question,i have just paid for and pre ordered the game,i am a huge fan of neverwinter and was so looking forward to testing this pre release version,in the beamdog client i have beta opt in selected in the launcher but my game never updates :(.

I just have 2 files in the game folder ?,what am i doing wrong to be able to play this pre release version i have just paid for ,any help is very much appreciated indeed :),and in your post you say click here to see a thread ?,there is nothing to click it does not open to any thread.

I have 3 days off work so i would love to be able to test this classic game out early .
  • ReibornReiborn Member Posts: 156
    Thordin said:

This thread might help.

This thread might help.

Hello,i have the same question,i have just paid for and pre ordered the game,i am a huge fan of neverwinter and was so looking forward to testing this pre release version,in the beamdog client i have beta opt in selected in the launcher but my game never updates :(.

I just have 2 files in the game folder ?,what am i doing wrong to be able to play this pre release version i have just paid for ,any help is very much appreciated indeed :),and in your post you say click here to see a thread ?,there is nothing to click it does not open to any thread.

I have 3 days off work so i would love to be able to test this classic game out early .
    http://blog.beamdog.com/2017/11/getting-your-neverwinter-nights.html
  • ThordinThordin Member Posts: 4
    Thankyou,i have it downloading now :),time to jump back in and try some of my old modules out.