Skip to content

Editing older heavily modded modules in the new toolset? There seem to be problems...

I am the author of an older very ambitious and huge module. RTS - Harvest of Souls.

It uses CEP 2.2 and works with CEP 2.6 fine and has it's own custom haks, tlk, and erf files.

I put the HAK files for CEP and my module into the hk directory
I put the ERF files int txpk and I created an erf folder and also put them there just to be safe
I created a tlk directory and put the custom tlk files there

I was able to play the module and all the custom content appears, and the custom text from the TLKs also appear so it WORKS in play mode.

I then went to the toolset and am greeted with a long list of haks I supposedly need though they are in the hk folder.

I created a hak folder and copied them into there as well.

I still get the error message telling me all of these required haks that are needed.

Have any of you successfully opened any older modules with custom content in this tool editor?

Comments

• MadHatterMadHatter Member Posts: 145
    You now use te folders found in Documents—it’s separate from te install directory.

There is a hak folder there.
  • dwinblooddwinblood Member Posts: 38
    Ok I see your comment you were talking about here. I actually wrote that other post before this one. So the older post you referred to this one. I'll go give all of this a shot. Thanks for your help.