Skip to content

How to add new spells to the game?

I know how to program in c++ and c# but no idea how to add new spells to the game. Does anyone know of a good tutorial that goes through the process?

Comments

• meaglynmeaglyn Member Posts: 149

I know how to program in c++ and c# but no idea how to add new spells to the game. Does anyone know of a good tutorial that goes through the process?

Please check out neverwintervault.org. There is a huge amount of information there. Tutorials and guides and tools and an active modding community.
  • Peteed1985Peteed1985 Member Posts: 63
    meaglyn said:

Please check out neverwintervault.org. There is a huge amount of information there. Tutorials and guides and tools and an active modding community.
    Thats one of the first places I looked but it seems have modules and hakpaks and the like but I couldn't see a tutorials and guides section :S
  • thirdmousethirdmouse Member Posts: 67
    There is a tutorials section, but you might want to have a look at the NWN University project, as it is a compilation of various resources.

I know that's more general than you were asking, but good to get the basics of how adding things into the game work :)