Skip to content

Digital Deluxe Question

voidofopinionvoidofopinion Member, Moderator Posts: 1,248
edited December 2017 in General Discussions NWN:EE
Hello all.

Please forgive my aging addled mind but I have a question about patch 1.69 and the Digital Deluxe Edition of the EE.

I know NWN Diamond did not contain Kingmaker, Witches Wake & Infinite Dungeon which the Digital Deluxe of the EE does. However, I seem to recall that Bioware included the premium module assets like mounts, desert tileset etc into the base game to be used by module creators.

Am I remembering this correctly or if I purchase the Digital Deluxe edition of the EE will I suddenly gain access to a bunch of new content to use in my own modules?

Many thanks
Post edited by voidofopinion on

Comments

• nivniv Member, Moderator, Developer Posts: 410
    Hello voidofopinion,

access to resources like tilesets or models is not gated by premium content. The base game (non-Deluxe) has the same horses as the Deluxe Edition (and 1.69 does).
  • voidofopinionvoidofopinion Member, Moderator Posts: 1,248
    edited December 2017
    Thank you niv,

That's wonderful to know. So if I just want to build for right now until the game is on Steam I am cool with the standard EE that I have. But if I want to play Infinite Dungeon (which I have never done) I can upgrade to the Enhanced Edition DD. However, I will lose or gain nothing from either of these if I just want to build.

I thought as much but it has been so long since I dipped my toes into NWN that I couldn't be 100% sure of my recollection.
    Post edited by voidofopinion on